Thursday, March 22, 2012

video making magic

I am trying to make a video. I should start off by saying I have little to NO experience in this area. I can point the camera and click the button, but after that I rely almost entirely on technology to take over for me. Then the processing comes which of course I am spectacular at...upload, order, pick up at the drug store. Easy enough! This video making is I am afraid, foreign territory.  With that said we have tons of pictures from our fabulous 100th Anniversary Celebration and while we have shared the link to the album. I really want to make something the girls can enjoy that coincides with the theme of the event. So please keep your eyes out over the next few days and hopefully there will be an amazing video to view. In the meantime please enjoy the raw data (photos) http://www.flickr.com/photos/gslpg/sets/72157629153627464/.

No comments:

Post a Comment